"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, November 26, 2010

{And then there was THE DAY AFTER...}

At 3:00 am this morning I was in line at Belk...along with at least 500 other people! Luckily I was just in time to get a gift card worth 10 bucks. Score!
It wasn't even that cold this morning and that deserved a thumbs up!
After our first hour in Belk it was time to make a drop off in the van...and we ended up making three more trips to unload before breakfast. Yes...we're the crazy ones!
Our morning grub was a yummy combo from Chick-fil-a courtesy of "Happy!"...THANKS MOM! {excuse the scary red eyes...lol!}
Makayla was such a wonderful shopper {as usual} and kept us entertained all day long!
P.S. Isn't my momma just so pretty?!~I just had to brag on her a little bit!
AWW!
Makayla loved riding on the car--- she was holding on so tight! Look at her little hands on the steering wheel!
I caught a ride with her for a little bit...My feet appreciated the break!
About half way through our shopping adventure Molly turned into an Elf...
...and Nikki sprouted a Christmas tree on her head~ must be all the Christmas spirit!
Makayla is such a ham! And notice the bib----so true, especially when you have three to help spoil you rotten!

After 14 hours of shopping, laughing, and making wonderful memories we finally managed to fit everything into the van!
Granny was tucked somewhere safely inside but we had to keep the doors closed or stuff would've fallen out the side~All I could see was her head when I looked in to tell her bye!
What a fun day with VERY FUN PEOPLE! ----and I only have two gifts left to buy...YAY!

P.S. Thanks Narf (aka Fran) for the Delicious Olive Garden lunch! That was too sweet!

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

What I Say Matters! said...

Wow!! looks like yall had fun!! we did a little bit of 4 am shopping ourselves!! but i think you may have beat us out with that van full of stuff!!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

YOU ALL ARE CRAZY fun!!! How many times did you have to unload the van? hahaa.