"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{I got that WAFFLE, WAFFLE...}

...I got that shake, shake~ hehehe! Like that, honey? HeHe! Don't get the wrong idea...it's the way our dog Glory shakes her big ole' butt when we take her on a walk! Anyway... I'll get back to the WAFFLE, WAFFLE a lil' later.Let's start at the beginning---a yummy fruit and yogurt parfait from Mickey D's to start a busy day. Then work, work, and more work....until Lunch!

I went back to the mall during my lunch break today and had some chick-fil-a and then wondered down to the Belk home store in search of a waffle maker since I realized mine was broken last time I wanted to make some---UGGHH!

But that UGGHH! quickly became a YAAAY!! when I found a waffle maker for $30 and realized I had a $10 off coupon I could use---SCORE!

So obviously, homemade waffles are on the menu for tonight---yummy and easy!

And the bag I'm oogling is full of goodies from Claire's. How could I pass up the 10 for $10 deal especially when I know lots of sistah's and fruzins who would love the things in it! And you probably notice I'm in my big comfy fleece robe...yep, that's the way I do it as soon as I walk in the door!

I ventured in the Claire's bag and scored this lovely headband for myself!

And while we're talking about hair accessories....I learned to fish tail the other day! It's become one of my favorite styles lately.
So as I finish this post, I'm burning this FABULOUS Pumpkin candle and checking my recipe book to make sure I have all the ingredients I need for the waffles. Whhewww...thankfully we have all the ingredients we need- I DID NOT want to have to run to the store!

And finally....
Our new yard sign! We were able to get lots of these for our community and I was proud to put one up in our yard because so many children need someone to love them! I hope this effort helps us recruit many more foster parents for children in Anderson County!

Love
Laura

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I thought I commented on this post! I love the hair andddd...
I am soooo jealous. Ive been looking and pricing waffle irons... oy do I ever want one!