"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{I tasted Heaven today!}

My friend at work, Brandi, shared her coffee-mate pumpkin spice creamer with me this morning and it was S.O. G.O.O.D!!!

Yes friends, that's the coffee creamer that has changed my life! I'm going to get some for myself today! I haven't been in a very "coffee-like" mood lately but this totally changed my mind. It's perfect on a chilly morning when you need to get motivated to work!

And you might be proud to know that my homemade waffles turned out great!


I'm certainly not the world's best cook so I was proud that Travis thought they were delicious. It's a really good dinner idea that is easy and affordable.

And finally....Thanks to Michelle for the most delicious Apple Pie EVER! See how much I loved it?

In the end I did eat it in a more civilized manner but this was tempting! And no, I didn't eat ALL of that...it was just for special effects! Hehe!

Oh, and I'm on facebook now so I'd love to be facebook friends with some of my blog friends!

P.S. Please vote HERE for my sister Ali's high school cheerleading squad to be picked as cheerleaders of the week!

Love,
Laura

4 comments:

Ansley said...

Yay - I look forward to havign a new facebook friend!!!

pargirl1434 said...

I am sooo glad that you liked the pumpkin spice creamer...I think I might have to stock pile it so I can have it when its not in season.

Laura said...

Brandi...

I wonder if we could freeze it? LOL? And that way we would have it all year! I just went to Target and got some during lunch!

The Johnson Family said...

I also love the pumpkin spice creamer...coffee is a must in our house! :)