"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{I'm in love!}


Yep...SO IN LOVE...with this wonderful CHILLY weather! I slipped into my bedroom shoes and broke out the sandwich maker for dinner and made us some hot bacon, egg, and cheese sandwiches for dinner. YUMMY!

I finally finished putting up almost all the Halloween stuff and put out my Thanksgiving decorations---
A cute lil' scarecrow dude..
and touches of fall in the kitchen, too! I lit a pumpkin spice candle and it was so cozy and comforting---one of the reasons I think this time of the year is so AWESOME!

Don't you love it too???

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Bubba said...

I agree I love this time of year. Also, love the paint color in your kitchen. You will have to update me on the changes you've made in your house. I feel so out of the loop. Love you and miss you tons!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I love Thanksgiving almost more than Halloween. Youve got the place looking good and homey!