"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, November 8, 2010

{Mondays are better with GOOD FOOD + GOOD FRIENDS!}

I've just gotta say that God has blessed me with so many FUN, SWEET, and INSPIRATIONAL friends! I'm so thankful for each one of them!

Today Mark, Mo, Lisa, Rachelle, and I went to the mall for lunch and did some window shopping. I settled on Chinese food and it was yummy! I chose the option that looked the LEAST fried and got steamed white rice so hopefully I made a decently healthy choice. I have no idea what it was called...I just pointed...hehe!

Mark and I decided to go to Bath and Body Works and tried the Just One Minute cuticle scrub. I loved the scent, we both loved the immediate results (which left our hands feeling soft and revitalized) but I must say we also agreed that 30 mintues later we really couldn't tell a difference anymore. We came to the conclusion that we should've followed up with some hand cream and maybe it would have helped hold in some moisture. Regardless, we had lots of fun scrubbing up!

Tonight's scheduled activities include a walk in the park with my Travis + Glory, Moe Monday, and a Hoarder's episode I haven't seen---if I don't fall asleep before 10!

Happy Monday!

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

What I Say Matters! said...

It was a wonderful lunch Friend!