"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, November 5, 2010

{Friday Food Report: Main Street Deli}

Hi guys...and welcome to Main Street Deli! My friend and co-worker Rachelle helped convince us to try something new for lunch today and behold....this hidden jewel!
MAIN STREET DELI

See, I was happy the moment I walked in! Upon arriving, I immediately thought, "why haven't I been here before now!?"I was very pleasantly surprised when we were greeted with friendly service and a menu that makes your stomach start to rumble! You can choose from hot sandwiches , cold sandwiches, potatoes, soups, salads and various other appetizing items. YUM!

And there's nothing like seeing fresh produce go into what you're about to order! Right?

My lunch choice WAS D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S! For less than 5 bucks (W.O.W.!) I got to sample the complementary chip and dip appetizer that is given to each table, a hot potato baked to perfection and loaded with my choice of roasted turkey, bacon, and cheese, and a to-die-for bowl of homemade chicken noodle soup. It was loaded with chuncks of real chicken, thick noodles, and fresh veggies. I even got some fresh toast to dip into my soup.
See my happy friends? They were all very pleased with their meals, too!

Lisa, Mo, Catherine, and Meg!
Located at 305 South Main Street, the Deli has an Anderson City theme which was totally awesome. It felt cozy and warm and I thought the vibe was just right! The sandwiches are named after local streets, which I thought was really cool, and there's a mural of the Anderson city scape on the back wall. The service was also incredible...the lady that greeted us as we came in was so friendly and happily took time to talk to us about the menu. I wish I had gotten her name! We will certainly be back for some warm food on another cold day!
See the cute lil' soup cup....DARLING! And my friend Lisa...she's darling, too!

I would highly recommend anyone to take a trip to the Main Street Deli for something to warm you up on a chilly day...you won't be disappointed!

Love,

Laura

*I was not paid or compensated in any way to write this review. I write my honest opinion, whether good or bad and enjoy blogging about my dining experiences!*

2 comments:

Ansley said...

I love Main Street Deli!!

Laura said...

I know...I wish I had gone sooner!