"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, November 15, 2010

{Maaaaavelous Monday!}

Monday is not always the easiest day...

You gotta go to work after a fun weekend, you're tired FROM your fun weekend, and if it's a morning like today....you're super warm in bed and the last thing you wanna do is get up!

Ok, so obviously I'm speaking for myself but surely some of you guys can relate. So I decided to make the most of today and started early by having a DELICIOUS pumpkin spice chocolate chip muffin made by Molly. YUM!

So by then, I was feeling much better about the beginning of a new work week! By lunch, I was ready to hit the one day only 50% off sale at Goodwill---

I got six big pretty snowflake ornaments...A Mickey Mouse puzzle to add to my collection...
and a Snoopy puzzle...
lots of supplies for my Sunday School class... {+ one curious cat that I already owned!}
a sparkly gold and silver clutch...
an over-the-door Angel Christmas card holder...
and I saved the best for last....this pretty BIG red bag to use for the Holidays!
My grand total=$7!
So, if you have time, stop by Goodwill and snag ya some 50% off deals!

Also, I spent the day sorting through Christmas gifts that have already been donated for all of our foster children at DSS and I was overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude for such generosity! I can't wait to see the smiles on all their little faces! If you or anyone you know would like to donate any new, unwrapped toys...please let me know!

Hope you had a MAAAAAVELOUS MONDAY, too!

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Bubba said...

Love your new red bag, it is so cute and am so glad that you got a fantastic deal. Makes me want to go shopping at Goodwill myself. May go tomorrow.
Love ya lots

What I Say Matters! said...

Great Bag friend!! Can't wait to see you sport it!