"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{Right on Target}

My covert lunch-time mission was to secure a bottle of pumpkin spice creamer---

Cover me---I'm going in!
Along the way I was sidetracked by some good deals...This healthy microwave lunch as only $1.99

And I'm out of hot chocolate and had to replenish my stash or my co-workers would've killed me

I thought these placements and pillows were just TOO cute...


And I think they would be easy to recreate yourself if you had the time. Wouldn't that be darling?


Then----I spotted my TARGET!
Mission accomplished!
And the nutrition facts aren't too bad---just 35 calories a serving. Yay!

You'll just have to take my word for it since that pic is such a dud! Hehe!

After a successful undercover operation I was HUNGRY...so I had a gourmet lunch---
Boo-yah! Mission Completed!
Over and Out,
Love
Laura

4 comments:

Bubba said...

You are too Funny!! Love you! Glad you had a great day finding deals. Loved your post.
Miss you!

What I Say Matters! said...

Love the placemats!! Hey I'm having thanksgiving at my house this year and trying to decide on dishes.... i saw some really cute (and CHEAP) dishes at dollar tree white and silver... do you think silver can be used at thanksgiving?

Laura said...

Oh yes! I think that'd be pretty! That's cool that you're doing Thanksgiving! Are you cooking the turkey too???

Crystal said...

OMGosh! I hope there's still some of the pumpkin spice creamer at target!!! I'm heading there first thing tomorrow! Gotta try it!