"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, March 27, 2010

7 days until Easter!

Wow! That really snuck up on me! I wish I would've gotten to it sooner but I'm so excited that I finally got all my Easter decorations out today! I love EASTER TIME! And spring time, too! It's been perfect for walks with Glory and Travis in the evening and flowers are even starting to bloom! The grass has grown a MILE and Travis was so sweet to get out and cut it today after he worked. He's a great hubby! ~SMILE!~

Our yard looks much less "Redneck" now! Yea! And that's always a good thing, huh?

I got to go hold Makayla for awhile this eveing and she slept right on my chest and snuggled her little face up close to mine...awwww! It was GREAT! They are all doing well!

Travis has some plans to watch some boxing tonight so I'm gonna go get a RedBox movie (never got to see Precious), curl up in some PJ's, have a bowl of fat free chocolate ice cream, and enjoy this wonderful Saturday night!

Yea for WEEKENDS!

Love,
Laura

No comments: