"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, March 19, 2010

Finally...FRIDAY!

Woo Hoo!!!
I made it! I thought Friday would NEVER come! I literally DRUG myself into work this morning. I woke up at 8:15 and made it to work by 8:35! Success! I might look like a ragga-muffin but atleast I made it!

Ok...This is TOTALLY random but is this not the cutest picture of a proud Momma with her baby???

It's just SO CUTE!
Ok...on to other things...

Tonight I get to pick Brian up for a fun weekend in Anderson! When Trav gets off work tonight we're gonna go to Cici's Pizza and then tomorrow I'm taking him to see "Diary of a Whimp Kid" which looks pretty funny! I can't wait to spend some time with him! My friend J-LOWE (aka...the BEST comsmetoligist in A-TOWN!) and her little bro might join us! Fun! My sis, Ali, might come too! Yea!

Last night we had Foster Parent Association so I didn't get home until about 9:30 but I was able to get an egg white omelette made just in time to sit down and watch "The Real Housewives of New York". Those are some CRAZY ladies yall!

Well...enough with this random post! Hope you have a HAPPY FRIDAY! YEA!

Love,
Laura

No comments: