"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, March 12, 2010

Rain, Red Box, and Really YUMMY food!

Tonights plans are as follows:

1. Get off work for the weekend! YEA!
2. Go by Goodwill after work for some de-stressing and browsing!
3. Browse around until about 6:30!
4. Go home, let Glory out, and wait on Trav to get home...
5. Go to Logan's Roadhouse!
6. Eat a Great big YUMMY Roadhouse Salad!
7. Chat with my honey...
8. Go by Redbox and pick out a movie!
9. Go home, put PJ'S, on and get comfy!
10. Curl up, watch movie and fall alseep!

CAN'T WAIT!

Also...yesterday was my Aunt Fran's Birthday so....HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRAN...AKA...NARF!!! I LOVE YOU!!! She is so much more than just my Aunt...she's one of my very best friends, too!

Tomorrow I'm attending a couponing workshop at the library (P.S. Honey, I still need you to fix that printer so I can PRINT the coupons so I can then USE the coupons!!!)

I leave you with a little song...

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY....COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!

Hope everyone finds a HAPPY way to enjoy this rainy night!

Love,
Laura

No comments: