"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I knew it would happen...

We missed Church this morning! Bummer! Both of us fell asleep without setting an alarm clock and when we woke up it was already almost 11 am...oops!

Right now we're on our way to feed Bubba's cats since they're on vacation in Michigan and then heading to the Evening service for a Gospel Concert...we need some worship to start a great week tomorrow!

Probably going to have Firehouse or Subway for dinner...Trav gets the final decision since I dished out the possibilities. I'm secretly rossing my fingers for Firehouse though...YUM!

P.S. Makayla is due in only two more short weeks! Yea! Molly made the CUTEST nursery for her and I just CAN'T WAIT TIL' SHE'S HERE!

Well, Enjoy the last few hours of your weekend!

Love,
Laura

No comments: