"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Hope you didn't get pinched today!

I'm excited it's a Holiday because it's a good reason to go out to eat tonight! I just LOVE going out to eat. It's not so much the "eating" part but more the sitting down, relaxing, and talking that I enjoy most! And the part where I don't have to clean up the mess! Yea!
So far the choices for tonight are:

Olive Garden, Logan's or Mama Penn's...three totally different options...not like deciding between two different Mexican places or something...haha! We must REALLY be hungry!

I told Trav he has to make the final decision because I'm in a very indecisive mood! It all sounds good to me!

ACTUALLY...

Trav was just leaving work and called to say he was really feeling the Olive Garden so it's the OG for us tonight! Yum! I can eat lots of GREEN salad and continue celebrating the day! haha!

Gotta go feed the pets before we head out...



Hope you found a Pot of Gold at the end of your Rainbow...please share with me!

Love,
Laura

3 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

Ack! I'm still waiting for my pot-o-gold, just like my husband is still waiting for his corned beef and cabbage. Ooops!

Laura said...

Hi Yum Yucky! Thanks for commenting! I just looked at your blog and I love it! I'm actually trying to "get healthy" myself so your blog will be helpful! And that profile pic is just too cool!

Dee said...

Oh how I Love me some OG! My mouth is watering just thinking about their yummy soup, salad and bread sticks.....and whoo hoo to being able to relax and not have a mess to clean up!