"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Twins!

I'd like to give a birthday shout-out to Lisa and Leslie...two of my very best friends! Hope you have a wonderful day gals!

Just got back from lunch with Molly and Lisa and I noticed Mo's belly has "dropped" some more and I sure wish we could get that little Makayla here this weekend! Lisa's baby is really growing too! I'm excited about all these new babies to play with and love on! Yea!

We had lunch at Pavillions...it was my first time eating there so I wasn't sure what to expect. I got a grilled chicken breast, side salad, and baked potato for only $6.75. That's a pretty good deal! It took a little long on getting the food but it sure was good once it got to the table! I saved a few leftovers for Trav. We're thinking about going to the movies tonight...not sure what we should see??? Anyone have any good ideas?

Did I mention it's FRIDAY! Yea!

Love,
Laura

No comments: