"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good Deals!

Yesterday I had such a busy day at work that I decided to go to Burke's Outlet and Big Lots to just get lost in the aisles and de-stress! And I'm glad I did! I found a couple really good deals!

A necklace for 50 cents
Mineral Powder blush for $3
2 Revlon Colorstay nailpolishes for $2
Kashi Cereal bars- 48 bars for $4
New eyelash curler- $1

Yea for some good deals! And I felt totally free of stress by the time I left...Jackpot!!!

Travis isn't feeling too good today so say a little prayer for him! Hope you get better soon Honey! And I'm so proud of you for working so hard and getting that interview! Yea!!!

Ok...new product review...The Revlon Colorstay polish promises 10 days of chip free nails so here we go...

Day one: Looking good- no chips yet!

Yea for a GOOD DAY!!!

No comments: