"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fun!

Today has been a good day!

Got to meet Bubba at the Mall for lunch (Chick-fil-A...yummy!) and celebrate her birthday with her even though it was a little late! She was feeling much better and we had fun chatting and catching up! I love that girl! She's such a good friend! She gave me the cutest little key chain that she got in her home town...thanks Bubba!

I'm getting alot done today and feeling pretty productive! That's SUCH a good feeling! Tonight will be date night...haven't decided on a movie yet, there's really not too much to choose from right now. I'm thinking Bounty Hunter or Hot Tub Time Machine...

Right now I'm staring at the Cadbury Creme Egg on my desk...trying to decide when to eat it! Lol! It will be my only one this Easter so I wanna really enjoy it! haha! I'm thinking about having it in the movie...that would be a good treat...unless it gets the best of me before I leave the office today...which is highly possible!

Gotta go for now...Have a great weekend! Yea!

Love,
Laura

No comments: