"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Blahs...

I think I'm getting over a serious case of them. Just been feeling well...like I said...a little BLAH. Might be missing those two days of BEAUTIFUL sunshine...could be a little stress and fatique...possibly work stuff...but I've definately had them. And I'm ready to shake it off! Yesterday was the peak of my 'bout with the Blahs...what a day...but today I'm feeling better. I just had a McDonald's ice cream cone though and I must say it boosted my mood a wee little bit!

Too much to be happy and excited about...Life is too short to let a little mild case of the Blahs get me down..right? :) Although I do still feel like going home, jumping in bed, covering my head, and taking a nice long nap. I think I might.

But anyway...onward I go...with a smile on my face and joy in my heart...and looking forward to a good Friday tomorrow!

Love,
Laura

No comments: