"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

Woo Hoo! Each and every Friday I am equally excited as the next! Aren't you???

It's just a FUN day if ya ask me!

Today's fun activities include:

1. Breakfast from Mickey D's: trying to keep that to a Friday Treat...egg mcmuffin (no butter) and a piece of Canadian Bacon...pretty healthy choice.

2. Lunch at Mama Penn's with Vanessa! We haven't had a lunch date in awhile so I'm looking forward to that!

3. Lisa's baby shower at work! Showers are FUN, especially on Friday! I'm helping set up and clean up and that should make my work day FLY by! Yea!

4. Double Date Night tonight! (No, not with another couple just MY date and me watching "Date Night" in the theater!) Lol!

I hope you have a FABULOUS FRIDAY too!

Love,
Laura

No comments: