"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, April 29, 2010

It's a wrap!

Because that's about all I found at the thrift store today...

But I'm not complaining! I was happy to find three pretty gift bags and a roll of bright, floral wrapping paper that I needed for Mother's Day gifts. I also found a Care Bear Book I had as a child (which just happened to be one of my FAVORITES) for $2!

It's selling for $8.99 +shipping on Amazon.com right now so I snagged a bargain! Pretty good deal, huh?

No luck on the food processor or new purse but that's just an excuses to plan another trip soon!

Tonight I still have to wash my hair (this is a MAJOR chore for me...I just don't enjoy doing it and with this LONG hair it's no easy job to wash it and then blow dry it)...but I wanna have nice, clean hair for some stuff we have planned for tomorrow!
Then I need to paint my nails and toenails (desperately needed!) and I think I've decided to use my bubble gum pink color I just ordered from Avon. I really LOVE ordering from Avon and my Aunt Fran is a representative so I can hook ya' up if you ever need anything! I really look forward to my goodies being delivered a week or two later because by then it's like a little surprise! Finally, I'm gonna snuggle up in bed and watch tonight's new episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City"...SO GOOD! But sad that people really live like that...just doesn't seem like a very fulfilling lifestyle to me...

One more thing before I go...
Free Pancakes for a GREAT CAUSE!!!

I will more than likely be eating pancakes for one of my three meals tomorrow...just not sure which one yet! Thanks for Smart Shopping Ladies for the heads up!

Well...time is running short, only 30 minutes left to jazz up the hair and nails!

Night! Night!

Love,
Laura

5 comments:

Denny's said...

The Smart Shopping Ladies don't know what the heck they are talking about, there's no free pancakes tomorrow. Come on Bloggers, get with the real world.

I threw this free pancake ad on the ground!!!!

Denny's of Anderson

Laura said...

Lol! Ok, so after I called our local Denny's they said they weren't participating so my silly hubby left this comment! He cracks me up!

Unknown said...

hahahah! i read that and i was like "oh my goodness...how rude!!!!!"
silly trav!

Ansley said...

The Care Bear book makes me excited - I loved those books when I was little!!!

Laura said...

Me too, Ansley! I had one just like this but I'm pretty sure I colored all in it and probably ripped the papes out, too! I was rough on my books!