"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So far this Tuesday...

I have:

1. Slept until 10 am...YEA! (I had overtime from work so I got to flex it off this morning!)
2. Had plenty of time to straighten my hair (which is a rarity around here!)
3. Had a little cup of Diet Sunkist (it's actually Diet Sunpop...Bilo Brand *smile*)I acknowledge that this might not be the healthiest way to start my morning but I have very few vices...diet soda in the morning just happens to be one of them!
4. Made up for that not so great nutrition choice by making myself some scrambled egg whites and a toasted whole wheat bagel...yum!
5. Had time to make this post!

So far...so good!

Now I have about 15 minutes before it's time to head off to work so I gotta find something to wear...

Other plans for the day include another baby shower at work (Congrats Ansley!) ---If you come to Anderson DSS...DO NOT DRINK THE WATER THERE! People are popping up preggers left and right...but it's so fun!

And later on the Tube... the season premier of the Hills..looking forward to that!

Gotta go, as my HUGE white cat is standing right in front of my computer screen and licking my breakfast plate...No! No! Rex!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Is there anything you're looking forward to today???

No comments: