"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, April 30, 2010

New Product Review!

I just got a new lip gloss and I wanted to give it a quick review:

N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine 555U Iced Orchid

Doesn't that just say it all? It's as pretty as the name!I almost chose the Covergirl Amazmint brand in a similar shade but this one was $3 less so I grabbed it instead.

It's a bright, shiny pink with an AWESOME smell and for $1.72 I would highly recommend it for a pretty summer shade! It almost looks "bronzy" pink when it's on my lips. It's also not too thick and "goopy" and goes on just right!

3 comments:

Rambling Music Educator said...

Laura!! I just happened to come across your blog. As always, you keep me entertained. I miss you. E-mail me sometime. We need to catch up. LoriSmithAU@gmail.com

-Lori

Laura said...

LORI!!!! I'm so happy to hear from you!!! We HAVE to catch up! Hope you're doing great!

Rambling Music Educator said...

I am doing great. I hope you are too. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you my phone number. We need to talk and catch up very soon.