"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, May 1, 2010

B&B!

Tonight...
BBQ AND BOXING!

Bubba and Ray are putting together a spread of BBQ chicken, pork chops, and Burgers! A feast in other words! I'm excited because lots of my favorite people will be there! And Travis and Ray are boxing after dinner for a $100 prize! SIKE!!! But how funny and entertaining would that be???

But really...then there's the big match ...Mayweather vs. Mosely... my money's on Mosely (pretend money! lol!) Hoping he'll Knock Mayweather out! Weird to even hear myself talking like that but I have already admitted that I've slowly but surely grown into a boxing fan!

Can't wait to share my yardsale/thrift finds from today but it's T-minus about 10 min. til we are supposed to be at the BBQ...

Have a great night!

Love,
Laura

No comments: