"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, May 13, 2010

{TGIFT!}


T
hank
Goodness It's Friday TOMORROW!
The weekend just can't come soon enough!

Today was a long day in Cola Town for a mandatory DSS training on "How to Deal with Diminishing Resources." I honestly don't think the training really pertained to that issue (I relearned alot of things I already knew) but I did get a super yummy STARBUCKS Mocha Light Frappachino! So, Yay!

I hope you all were able to get your FREE SUBWAY BREAKFAST this morning! I didn't think I was gonna be able to because we left Anderson at the ungodly hour of 6 am and didn't really have a good chance to stop anywhere along the way...but I didn't let that stop me! Once I got to the Columbia Convention Center and saw I had 15 minutes to burn before training started, I set out on my mission! I found a local vendor who informed me that there was a Subway a few blocks down. I meandered my way through a couple of busy streets, feeling like a real city gal...and loving it... stopped at a hotel lobby for some quick directions and then....BEHOLD a Big Yellow Subway! Woo Hoo! I politely explained to a few guys in front of me in line that I was in a big hurry and they let me cut in front of them so I was able to get my hot, fresh, FREE english muffin melt and scoot on outta there! Thanks guys! I made it back just in time for the opening session with a smile on my face and shortly after, a full belly. Plus, I squeezed in a quick little morning workout! This time I added tomato to my eggwhite, ham, and cheese muffin and it made all the difference in the world. It gave my McDonalds Egg McMuffin Fav a run for it's money...except oh yes, it was free!

I just love FREE STUFF! It tastes even better when it's free...don't you agree???

P.S. I tried the Eucerin Body Lotion sample and sadly to say, I'm not a big fan. It was just too "fragrancy" to me. I like my body lotion to smell very mild and then I like to add my fragrance in the form of perfume or body spray. It absorbed super quickly, which some people like, but I like a good creamy, even greasy feeling for a little while...so I know it's working on my ashy elbows!

Well...I'm pretty pooped from such a long day and long drive back (that 385 detour is killing me!) so I'll save my homemade laundry detergent tutorial for tomorrow! Several of my friends are asking me for more details on exactly how to make it so I made a new batch yesterday and photographed each step. Tune in and see how easy it is to make three months worth of detergent for about $0.70!

Until Friday with Love....

Laura

No comments: