"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

{Laura the Liger!}


People who know me best know that I HATE washing my hair and try to do it only twice a week, max....


It's actually really good for your hair and mine always fixes much better when it's a little dirty! However, after a few days of wearing dirty hair up and teased it often looks like this when BRAVE BRAVE JLowe brushes it out to do my highlight! EEK! Or should I say...

"ROOOOOAAAARRRRR!"


Relax! If you're having a bad hair day just know this....
It could be worse! Much Worse!!!

Love,
Laura

4 comments:

Dee said...

LOL LOVE it!
Beautiful, messy hair and all! Not many people could pull that off! =) In That last picture (side view) you look JUST like the drummer for Skillet! (who is a girl lol...don't freak out)

Bubba said...

Sweet hair! Wish my could have that much volume.

Laura said...

Lol! You girls are true friends! Love yall!

Ansley said...

Your hair always looks great!! I wish I could get by with not having to wash my hair everyday - Maybe it is something I will try while on maternity leave!!