"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

{Attack of the KILLER CRAVINGS!}

I'm not sure why but today I feel like I could eat myself out of house and home!



I would love this...



and this...

and this...

and this...
But I'm not gonna do it because:

1. It's UNHEALHTY!
2. It WILL MAKE ME FAT!
3. It will make me feel AWFUL afterwards!

and...
Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!!!

I'm gonna try to divert some of these cravings by filling up on a big healthy Subway Sandwich!

Must MUSTER UP LOTS OF WILLPOWER TODAY!!!

HELP!

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Dee said...

Hubs just informed me a couple of hours ago that he brought home some krispy cream donuts...don't think I will be able to resist them.

Laura said...

Oh my...well Good thing I'm not there! LOL! You know they are fine in moderation but today is one of those days that I really would eat the whole box!!!