"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, May 9, 2010

{Nothin' says Lovin'...}

...quite like chocolate cupcakes, huh? Yep, that's what I thought, too!

So, I made some to take to our Mother's Day celebration in Elberton today.

We had a wonderful time eating, and chatting, and even splish splashing!

{My first swim of the summer! Can't wait to do it again!}
{Me and Ali}
{Ali and Me!}

{Cam: "Wow...that was fun!"}

FRUZINS!
A BEAUTY QUEEN!
A MERMAID!
AND A PRINCESS!

Today we reflected on so many things- loving the Moms who were gathered by our sides and loving the Moms who were present in our hearts!

{Picnic Style! I love these guys!}

We also celebrated Meg's Birthday but my camera was DEAD by then...BOO! Happy Birthday Meg!{Fillin' our plates with delicious grub!} My Aunt Fran made a platter of fresh cut pineapple and strawberries and I filled my plate full!
{Me with my Great Grandmother who celebrated Mother's Day today at the age of 95! WOW!}

We had five generations gathered together today!
My Great Grandmother, Granny, Mom, Molly, and Makayla!
What a blessing for our family!
The newest addition to our family...already a Stylin' Diva! Sportin' the shades Makayla style!

One of today's GUESTS OF HONOR! My Mom and her other half...my "deddy!" That's how us Southern girls say it!

{Me and NARF which is FRAN backwards! I love me some Narf!}

Nikki made Molly the SWEETEST gift ever...
and there was not a dry eye in the house!

I think that pretty much sums up the day...
Plenty of LOVE to go around!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Love,
Laura

4 comments:

stephie hicks said...

Love the pics! Ali is so dang pretty!

Laura said...

Thanks Stephanie! And I loved your new Monday feature!

Bubba said...

That movie Nikki made was amazing and awesome!!!!

Dee said...

Hey pretty lady! I finally got back into the groove and getting back in to the swing of blogging =) Looks like you had a GREAT weekend!