"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

{Inside my thought bubble...}

If you were there this is what you'd see:

1. Yes! I'm almost finished with buying all my Mother's day gifts!

2. I'm hungry and can't wait to eat the fresh pineapple Travis brought home!

3. I'm feeling better already...

4. Why does my cat Roxie love Q-tips so much???

5. I'm excited for Molly because it's her first Mother's Day!

6. I have the best husband in the WHOLE WORLD!

7. Thanks God for being real to me when I need you!

8. I sure do love shopping...

9. I love my sister-friends!

10. I'm sad Jessica is moving but really happy God gave me a BFF and happy for Ray that he got a new job!!!

That's it for tonight...

...Oh! and I almost forgot...

THANKS FOR ENTERING MY GIVEAWAY!
Love,
Laura

No comments: