"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, April 26, 2010

Funday Sunday!!!

Lots of FUN happened around my house yesterday! We accidentally over slept church so when we woke up we took our time getting up and getting going and went to Denny’s for some breakfast! We had a coupon for a BOGO breakfast.

I settled on my usual whole wheat pancakes with sugar-free syrup, egg whites, and turkey bacon.



I had leftovers too which I just thought about…maybe I’ll have that for lunch today!
Travis got a veggie-cheese omelette this time…it looked pretty yummy, too! Isn’t this a pretty bottle…I took my own Diet Mountain Dew in it to breakfast.

After breakfast we came home and took Glory on a LOOOONG walk…I had to push her up the final hill to the house…LOL! It was so BEAUTIFUL outside and we needed the exercise. Going on long walks with my two BFF’S (Trav and Glory) is one of my FAVORITE things!

After our walk, we met up with Ali and Bond at the theater to see a movie and then we went out to eat at Logan’s. I was craving one of their Roadhouse salads and it really hit the spot.



Then we got to go visit Molly, John, and Makayla! Forgot my camera so no new pics of Makayla (BOO!!!) but I’ll have some soon! But just so you get an idea, she had on the CUTEST little outfit yesterday and looked PRECIOUS! A little shirt with Strawberries all over it and pants with a big Strawberry on the “booty”…so CUTE! Kids clothes with strawberries, cupcakes, and tu-tu’s are just MY FAV!

As promised…here’s some pics from my past Goodwill Adventure!




Have a Marvelous Monday!
Love,
Laura

No comments: