"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I *HEART* Pics! And sisters, and babies, and mommies....

Here are some pics from yesterday...

Me and my sister friend, Mo! Me and all my sistah's call each other sister-friends...because we are more than sisters and more than friends! We are both! They are such blessings in my life! I love you Molly, Nikki, and Ali!

Doesn't this look amazing! My friend from work, Diane, made it along with this delicious veggie tray!


The next party I have, this is going on the menu! I LOVE how she used the bell peppers as containers for the ranch dip and hummus!

This is the the sweet Guest of Honor, Ansley and her new little girl, Harper, will be arriving very soon!
We had lots of fun watching her open presents and enjoyed sampling all the yummy treats!


Leave a comment letting me know who is really special in your life!
Yea for people I LOVE...(and really tasty veggie trays! HAHA!)

Love,
Laura

No comments: