"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, April 26, 2010

Laundry Update...

I've had several people ask me lately if I'm still using the HOMEMADE LAUNDRY detergent I made back in February HERE....

And Yes! I am and it's still working great! I'm still using the same batch I made then too so you can see that this stuff lasts a LONG time and works GREAT! Make yourself some...you'll be glad you did. Here's the RECIPE!

Have fun and save some money!

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Ansley said...

We are loving the homemade laundry detergent - We actually have to make a new batch tonight, but for a family of four - It has lasted a long time!!!

Laura said...

I'm so glad it's worked good for yall! We are money savin' gals! Looking forward to your shower tomorrow!