"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, June 10, 2010

{10 GOOD things about TODAY!}

I have a MILLION things to do tonight! I have to clean my house for the Summer Blog Party, organize the rest of the stuff for my yard sale, sweep my carport, and paint my nails and toenails. Whew.....

But you know what? Today is a really great day! Here are 10 reasons why...

1. I found an old ring that I LOVE when I was cleaning out my jewelry box for my yardsale. I wore it to work today!

2. I had an egg mcmuffin for breakfast.

3. I got most of my clothes for the yard sale hung up this morning.

4. I had lunch with my sister-friend at Ryan's today. She had a BOGO lunch coupon so it only cost us $3 each!

5. I got my signs made for my yard sale.

6. It's Thursday which means tomorrow is FRIDAY!

7. Work was a little less crazy than it was yesterday.

8. Vanessa is feeling better!

9. I finished my book, "Broken" by William Cope Moyer.

10. This is the day that the LORD has made!

....I will rejoice and be GLAD in it!

Hope you are celebrating the good things about your day, too!

Love,
Laura

No comments: