"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, June 7, 2010

{Summer Blog Party Details!}

This Friday night is the SUMMER BLOG PARTY!
And there are a few housekeeping items we need to discuss! LOL!

1. First, you MUST wear a funny outfit of some type! Use your imagination but it MUST be HILARIOUS! LOL! This will make for fabulous picture, don’t you agree!? I’ve already got my outfit picked out!
2. If you’d like to, please sign up to bring your favorite snack food or finger food by letting me know what you will bring in the comment section! THANKS! {I will have plenty of two liter sodas and plates, napkins, cups, ect.}
3. The party will start on Friday, June 11th at 6:30 pm at my house! Email me at lauramrada@yahoo.com if you need directions and/or my address.
4. The party will last as long as we want it to! He He!
5. Lastly, I can’t wait to see you all there! Love yall!

Love,
Laura

3 comments:

What I Say Matters! said...

Hey Friend!! will i be the only guy there if i come??

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

I am so excited and will be emailing you! I will bring stuffed mushrooms.

Bubba said...

I'm there! Not sure what to wear. Maybe you can let me in on what your wearing and give me some clues on what my costume could be. Not sure what I'm making yet..but will let you know.