"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, June 6, 2010

{Lil' Mrs. Surfin' Snacky Pants!}

Discovery Island Water Park was AWESOME! The Flow Rider was SUPER FUN! It was EXTREMELY difficult to keep your bathing suit on...so we renamed it the "SHOW RIDER" LOL! I have a few bumps and bruises today but it was totally worth it!

I was also the bottomless snack pit yesterday. I ate Doritos, chex mix, pringles, and pizza...what Didn't I eat?! But at least it was in (somewhat) small quantities! To make up for my fun cheat day yesterday, I woke up early and took Glory on a walk before church. I also ate fruit and Special K so I'm back on track today! I feel better already!

More pics and a video from the water park to come soon!

We're heading out right now to meet Molly and Makayla for some Mexican and then going to the Goodwill Clearance center again for the half price deals on Sunday! Woo Hoo! I'll show you my finds when I get back!

Hope you have a SUPER SUNDAY!

Love,
Laura

No comments: