"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, June 13, 2010

{So much to say, So little time!}

Gotta make this one quick...

Trav's starving (and so am I!) and I have a bunch of fresh squash that needs to be cooked!

So here goes...

What an awesome weekend! I'm so thankful for the privilege of sharing my life with my wonderful family! We did so many fun things and I can't wait to share it with yall tomorrow...

But what I really want to tell you now is that I have wiped the slate clean with Taco Bell. Everybody deserves a second chance right? Lol! Last night me, Morgan, and Brittney decided on Taco Bell for dinner. We had coupons to get three free limeades and when they got my order wrong AGAIN!...lol...yes it really did happen....the guy at the window was SUPER nice and even gave me two tacos for free! So now I like Taco Bell again!

Anyway, like I said, gotta get to crackin' on our summer southern style dinner...squash, rice, black eyed peas, and chow chow! Yummy in my Tummy! If we had some corn bread that would really be doing it right!

Oh, and today at the Goodwill Clearance Center I got (along with TONS of other stuff for a mere $6!) a kids joke book so guess what that means? Every entry will now include, for your reading pleasure, a joke!

So here goes...

Why did the little girl eat bullets?

**SO SHE COULD GROW BANGS!***

P.S. keep in mind this is a joke book for kids...lol!

HEHE!

Love,
Laura

No comments: