"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, June 28, 2010

{Mission Breakfast}

This morning I was able to avoid a near breakfast disaster! I was rushing out (as usual) and grabbed two packs of my instant strawberry oatmeal as I ran out the door. When I got around to cooking it this morning, much to my dismay, I discovered it was PLAIN oatmeal! Yuck! That's Hubby's, not mine! But this girl has to get her breakfast on, so I had to think fast. Enter-

PEANUT BUTTER TO THE RESCUE!


Peter Pan Reduced Fat Peanut Butter to be exact!


I mixed in a teaspoon of peanut-buttery goodness along with a packet of splenda to create a tasty, filling, excellent bowl of oats! I also figured that I would stay fuller for longer by adding the protein from the peanut butter.

Successfully Saved Breakfast=A Happy, Full Girl!
Here's your Joke...
What did one earthquake say to the other earthquake?
**It's not my fault!**
Happy Monday Everyone!
Love,
Laura

No comments: