"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

{There's only one choice...}

On a day like today, one MUST have an ice cold Diet Cherry Limeade! Agree?


It has been SO HOT in my car that even with my air working as HARD as it can, it has yet to feel very cool in there. It's ok Burb, you're tyring your best, I know! So I have to supplement my cooling off efforts with something sweet from Sonic! It works pretty good, too!

And this is my new favorite afternoon snack...pretzels dipped in a little lowfat peanut butter! Yums! I try to go easy on the pb....TRY being the key word! Lol!

I have four things on craigslist for sale right now and I hope I get some takers!

My Weight Watchers Kit is $30

A set of four hardback Danielle Steel books for $10

A Lot of Brand Name Men's Clothing: 20 items for $20

A vintage children's book for $10

Wish me luck! HeHe!

My goal is to have $100 bucks in my vacay jar by July 1st and I'm about half way there!

Here's your joke for today...

Laura: Did you hear about the guy who got his whole Left side shot off?

You: No!

Laura: He's all RIGHT now!

TaDa!

Hope everyone has a great day and finds a way to stay cool...I highly suggest a Limeade!

Love,

Laura

3 comments:

Ansley said...

I love you vacation jar idea. I also love craigs list - The baby items I have posted in the past, have always been easy to sell. They are usually gone after a day or two!!

Bubba said...

I went to the pool! I hope you get meet your goal before you leave for your trip. Love ya and miss ya.

stephie hicks said...

you are so cute! Good luck on the vacation jar!